Jeanne d'Arc Living ~ 6th edition ~ last issue for 2009

Love the latest edition of Jeanne d' Arc Living. This is the last issue for 2009. I am carrying the English version only. I have added a few sneak peek photos below...

wonderfully evocative Christmas homes....they are not kidding









every time I open the cover something different catches my eye


I have approx. 6 issues left at the shop


Love!!
Once again I have put in a small order for pillows and books etc.
The last order I placed in July (for Christmas) I found out would not get to me until after Christmas so I had to cancel.
I will keep you posted on this order.???

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...