please serve yourself


Hi again.

I've been so busy that I forgot to shoot this post out last Friday.  Market is this weekend in Minneapolis, so between the hospital, the barn and scurrying around at market....I forgot. 


love. white. dishes.


....however, now that I say I love white dishes.... I have to confess, I just ordered dishes in brown, burnt orange, blue and mocha for Fall !!!!!

They are heavenly!!
I can't wait to show you.










that's it for me today.... as far as inspiration goes.

Although...
I had a hard time finding vintage jewelry at market.  Believe me there is a ton of jewelry out there.... just not the look I am after.  If you know anyone who does funky jewelry, or if you yourself make funky jewelry.... any of you ETSY lovin, jewelry makin gals or guys....

I need jewels at the Barn... we sell a ton!!
I buy wholesale OR I will do consignment.

send me a line or shoot me a photo or two

~L

1 comment:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love it all...are they grey saucers under those white cups....stunning!!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...